Aktualizace: čvn 21
Why you have to become a virtual assistant?
We are not living in the 19’s, and now you don’t need to get out of the house for a 9 to 5 job. There are plenty of options from which you can earn money online. One of them is to become digital assistant.
You get to choose the work you desire and schedule that manages your work anywhere. Maybe on a beach in the Caribbean! If you want to become a virtual assistant, you can experience it all.
Online personal assistant can do anything as long as assistance is offered remotely to business clients. Of course, it’s a hard job, and you need to dedicate your passion to it for utter success.
Best virtual assistance courses:
There are many courses online which provide you a thorough understanding from introduction to the expert level of becoming a virtual assistant.
You can also go for introductory classes as well if you don’t know anything about virtual assistance. If you have a pro knowledge, then you can generate a passive income sitting at your home working for different corporations. You can expect to earn 15 dollars an hour as virtual office assistant.
No company will give you a free training, you have to pay for the course. The price ranges from 100 to 1000 euros but higher the price more quality you can expect from the course.
If you are independent virtual assistant outsourcing your potential clients, you can choose your work schedule and manage your earnings more effectively. Though, It is not always the case. A small investment will pay off later on.
Skills required to become a virtual assistant:
You need to polish yourself to become a professional. Even if you have taken some courses, you cannot expect to know everything. Here are some skills that are a must-have for remote assistants.
· Excellent word processing skills with good typing speed, almost 80 to 100 words per minute.
· Effective communication skills, including oral and writing. Virtual assistant needs to speak clearly so as to increase the work flow.
You need to send reports, manage tons of emails, and make presentations. So, you need to ensure that both verbal and non-verbal communication is effective.
· You need to keep your work organized as you don’t want to be running late for your deadlines.
· Be creative as much as you can even though you are working with somebody it doesn’t mean you cannot show your style and expertise.
· Some clients also prefer that their online personal assistant also handles their social media accounts and do postings for them. So, be sure that you know everything about it.
Social media management can be burdensome to virtual assistant, therefore always communicate order details with your clients in advance.
· Lastly, research and attention to detail is everything. You need to know about credible sources, avoid grammar mistakes, and follow your client’s format to make sure you provide quality work.
These and many other skills help you to become the best virtual assistant online, and you will be able to make some long-term commitments with your clients. And that’s the main goal to survive in the online competition.
How to find clients as a virtual assistant:
There are many online platforms where you can show off your expertise and try to attract clients with amazing offers but here is how you can begin client hunting:
· Word of mouth, ask your friends and family to spread information about your services.
· Use your working connections and ask them if they need a virtual assistant.
· Email people you want to work with; it could be some of the companies that posted jobs for virtual assistance. It could be your dream job, and you might want to stay connected with them.
Moreover, you can also reach out to other virtual assistants and ask them if they need any help. Maybe they can guide you and introduce you to other fellow assistants, and that’s how you can develop your network to find the right clients.